Monday, August 17, 2015

Move In Playlist


Well, today I'm heading to school for my senior year (which I'm refusing to acknowledge at this point). Besides a minor existential crisis, this means that today also includes a 6 hour drive and a few hours of hauling boxes due to a major case of chronic overpacking. So what's the best way to get through mindless hours on the road and jelly arms? Music obviously. Here's some tunes I've been listening to recently that are prepped to carry me through day 1 of senior year. Click through the image or the link below to follow this Spotify playlist for yourself and listen along with me!


Ahh can you believe school is already starting back up?! Crazy! What are you listening to?
Emily 

1 comment:

  1. I absolutely LOVE playlist posts! So ready to listen and find some new favorite tunes!

    xo, Sarah | www.sarahsmileblog.com

    ReplyDelete