Monday, July 20, 2015

Tell Me Something Good!


Let's start Monday off right! Tell me something good

At home there is a morning radio station that features a segment where listeners call in to tell them any and every bit of good news they've recently had. So why not have that here?! Monday's aren't the best but they're at least a little bit better with some good news tucked in your back pocket! So here's my good news to start off this Monday!

1. I visited Venice this weekend for the first time and it was incredible! 
2. We stumbled across a fireworks show so I finally got my fix from the fourth of July!
3. We have a surprise class field trip to a museum I've been wanting to see!
4. I celebrated National Ice Cream day with some great peach gelato!
5. And lastly, I learned my brother is coming to Italy next week!!! Eeep!


So, tell me something good! What's your good news from this weekend or coming up?!
Emily 


4 comments:

  1. Love this post idea!!! Italy sounds amazing... I'm so jealous. And hmm, something good is that I just got back from the best vacation in Mexico with my family :) XO, Nicole
    www.empirestyles.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A Mexico vacation sounds just as wonderful! If you'd like to share more I'm hosting a Blogger Postcard Travels Linkup soon for bloggers to share their recent trips! Let me know if you'd like to link up with us!
      Emily

      Delete
  2. When you get the reference from the title...
    This week, I finished a skirt I started sewing, got to see friends, and had my instrument repaired. It's been a good week!
    Adorable blog!
    xoxo
    Hannah
    www.frecklesandolives.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow I'm super jealous of your sewing skills. I have a machine but never took enough time to really get it down! That sounds like a great week! Thanks for stopping by Hannah!
      Emily

      Delete