Friday, July 24, 2015

#FridayFinds: Links I'm Loving


Hip hip Friday! Another week down. Man is this summer flying by or what? Fly through these 6 links and start your Friday off on the right foot. Beyonce prints, your favorite shoes are getting a makeover and the best magazine cover I've seen in a while!

{Link} // A plus size model is to appear on the cover of women's running magazine and listen for the applause! As a runner who also will never have the "cross-country bod" I'm a big fan. Run on!

{Link} // Like gallery walls? Fan of Beyonce? (Duh.) Then say hello to the Single Ladies print.

{Link} // It's no secret I'm a fan of Leandra Medine from The Man Repeller. She's done it again with this great article in defense of "Slow Fashion". Read it, love it, live it.

{Link} // In only 4 days Converse is launching their new redesign of the classic chucks since, well, forever! Always dreamed of converse with arch support? Your dreams are coming true with a small price increase but I'll take it.

{Link} // The Outnet is having a killer clearance sale currently and if you've been eyeing any designer pieces lately this is your chance to snatch it up. Isabel Marant jeans for 30 euro? I wouldn't joke about this!

{Link} // I will forever worship Gossip Girl and Sex in the City. Take this quiz to see if you're more of a Carrie or Blair? (Pst. I got Blair)

Are you loving any of these links? What are your plans for this weekend? 
Emily


2 comments:

  1. I am in love with that Single Ladies print and the new Chucks sound amazing - I need more support so I'm really happy about it! That quiz sounds interesting, I'll definitely be taking it!
    xx, Mikkaela
    The Southwestern Prepster

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those new converse look awesome! I always get a little bit of pain after wearing my converse for too long due to the poor arch support. Definitely going to purchase one of the new ones! xx, kenz
    http://sincerelykenz.com

    ReplyDelete