Friday, July 17, 2015

#FridayFinds: Links I'm Loving!

{via}

It's Friday, Friday! (Sorry if I got the song stuck in your head...) But seriously I love Fridays. Everything feels so sunny even if it's still a day in the office. Treat yourself today! And by that I mean to these links of course. Want a laugh from Amy and Tina or revamp your wardrobe? Well then check out these links!

{Link} // Let's start off with a bang shall we? So the French Garance Doré has paired up with Equipment to launch a small collection called Garance Doré Capsule and it is perfection. This shirt {link} is everything I've ever dreamed of and more. I'm loving the fact that small silk scarves are coming back in style. Is there anything more chic? Get ahold of yours now. You can console your wallet later.

{Link} // Have you seen the new trailer for Amy Poehler and Tina Fey's new movie Sisters? Well if you haven't get on it! This is absolutely hilarious and I'm counting down the days till it hits theatres!

{Link} // It's no secret that I love Humans of New York. I'm constantly screenshotting posts and sending them to my friends. It's always a nice reminder to think of all the stories going on around you and sometimes that you're not alone when you're going through some struggles. And the kid posts never fail to make me smile. I came across this one the other day about "Mr. Ferrari" and his happy story about a celebrity encounter. Seriously read it and start your Friday off with a great start.

{Link} // Summer sales are everywhere right now and of course J. Crew Factory is flaunting a great 40% off as well. I'm drooling over so many things in their clearance section. Like can this maxi dress {link} please get in my closet? Also check out their new header sporting "the online home of J. Crew Mercantile. Read my post from earlier this week {link here} to get the inside scoop on this new change-up!

{Link} // Ann Taylor's Instagram is killin' it. I'm a sucker for a great Instagram feed and I actually love seeing the way that brands incorporate their social media to really make a personality for their company beyond the physical stores themselves. So check out @anntaylor for pics of their latest adorable clothes, inspirational quotes and overall beautiful pictures to get you through your day!

TGIF! What is everyone up to this weekend?!
Emily