Friday, July 31, 2015

Friday Finds: Links I'm Loving


Hey hey hey it's Friday! Start it off right and click around from some Tom Hanks motivation, Tina Fey and Beyonce and the cutest print shop ever! Then tell me, what's up your sleeve for this weekend?!

{Link} // Tom Hanks is the coolest. Read this letter he wrote when he was 18 trying to get his "big break". Seriously how driven was he? It's no wonder he's a star. Rock on Hanks, rock on.

{Link} // Cara Delevingne, I'm feelin' for ya. On a recent interview with Good Day Sacramento, Cara got a brutally unfair treatment. Give the girl a break, we all get a little tired sometimes! I still love you Cara, and I'd like to think that counts for something!

{Link} // How many times do I post a Tina Fey link on Friday? Not enough! Well she's back and lip-syncing to Queen Bey. And it's #Flawless.

{Link} // Earlier this week I featured a print by Old English Company on my Instagram account {photo here}. I'm drooling over their original prints with sharp fonts and snappy quotes. Check out their site and get some for yourself!

{Link} // Speaking of Insta! I'm in Florence, Italy today and LOVING IT! Follow me on the gram to get a peak of the travels!

So some big weekend plans for you guys? Fill me in!
Emily


1 comment:

  1. loved this post! love Tom Hank's letter! xx, kenz
    http://sincerelykenz.com

    ReplyDelete