Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Valentines Gifts for your Girlfriends!


I'll admit I'm a fan of Valentines Day. I'm not particularly one who goes all out with expensive dinners, elaborate gifts and grand bouquets but I like the sweet thoughtful gifts to your friends, family and (possibly boyfriends?). With all the pink, red and heart-adorned items around this week how could you not love it?! Personally, I'm a big fan of the idea of Gal-entines day. I mean really, let's hear it for the girls. A day to celebrate your favorite chicas is always a good day! I put together some VDay themed gifts especially for the girls to show a little reminder of appreciation and love for your best friends. 

If you're not giving out gifts (hello college life) consider a happy card or handwritten note. J.Crew has {this option}. My roommate has {adorable cards} on Etsy! For those thinking of a little surprise Ban.do has it on lockdown from this $10 {heart necklace} to a peppy heart printed {umbrella}. Stepping on up in the price range there's this adorable {hot pink crossbody} or some Hepburn-esque {tassel earrings}! Click the image above to see all of the links for these festive items!

Whatever your plans are for Valentines Day or Gal-entines day remember to show the ones you care about some love! What gift would you die to have for Valentines day?!
Emily


No comments:

Post a Comment