Thursday, February 5, 2015

I'm in Love with an Etsy Store!

{Via}

Sorry (but not really sorry) for the second Etsy post of the week but I just can't get enough! I'm really an addict! I just love scrolling through all of the vintage and homemade items plus I definitely support buying from local businesses so really, what's not to love? Earlier this week while I was doing some late night surfing I stumbled across this fantastic store! It's an Etsy shop called {ThaiHandbags} and they have some of the brightest purses, pouches and totes filled with personality!


I mean really, check out this killer {cross body bag} or this beaded {cross body pouch}! I've also got my eyes set on {this wallet} and this super cool {tassel keychain} to spice up my keys! And the best part, they're super reasonably priced for these on-of-a-kind items! These are some of the coolest things I've seen in a while and trust me, I do my fair share of internet perusing! These bags are reminding me of warm temps and sunny skies! I've really got to have one (who am I kidding - multiple) of these bags, wallets and keychains!

Seriously, check it out!!
Emily


No comments:

Post a Comment