Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Adorable Valentines Day Cards from SignetSealed!


Well guys, Valentines Day is right around the corner! While my preparations don't include romantic reservations for two, I am in the process of stocking up on the perfect Valentines Day cards for my friends. I'm a sucker for a hand written note and VDay is a great opportunity to sit down and write a message to the best gals in my life! Lucky for me, there is a stationary store just a few feet from my bedroom door!


My roommate recently opened up the cutest Etsy shop called {SignetSealed}! Sarah is an absolute genius with hand lettering and heartwarming doodles. Her cards are truly one-of-a-kind and perfect for February 14th! I'm dying over this Peas & Carrots card {here}! In addition to cards she also has hand drawn prints and even offers custom designs for super reasonable prices!

Head on over to her shop {SignetSealed} and pick up some unique Valentines Day cards just in time for the special chicas (and chicos) in your life! I know I will be!
Emily


6 comments:

  1. Aww, those are so cute! The waffle fried chicken one is probably my favorite! Thanks for sharing!
    xx, Mikkaela
    The Southwestern Prepster

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The fried chicken and waffles one definitely tugs at my southern heartstrings! Thanks for stopping by, Mikkaela!

      Delete
  2. I just bought the "you're the chips to my salsa" card for my roommate! All the cards are so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Whoo! She's so excited! Hope you love it! I'm getting ready to stock up on that one too!

      Delete
  3. Oh my goodness, these are so cute! Love the sweet tea one! Your roomie is super talented.

    http://thisblondestory.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by Marshall! I'm glad you like them!!

      Delete