Thursday, January 1, 2015

Years that Question & Years that Answer


Well, happy 2015 everyone! It's crazy thinking that another new year is upon us. Usually I see the new year as a fresh start, a blank page and a place to start completely from scratch but this year I see that last digit change in the date a little differently. I truly was happy with how last year turned out. I had a lot of changes that I did not see coming and they all had a funny way of really working out. So today, and this year, I only want to continue on that path of change and see where these opportunities take me. This year, my New Years Resolutions are more of New Years Reminders and when I finalize my list I'll share them but for now I'm just focusing on enjoying this bright new day. 

I did want to take the time to share something that I stumbled across the other day. I saw this quote while I was on Pinterest (of course) but it really stuck with me. There are years that go along steadily and then there are years that push us out of our comfort zones and make us make changes. Both are good and both are needed. I definitely experienced the latter in 2014 and I'm excited for an answering year to see how the questions raised in this past year are really going to play out. 

In the meantime, I will continue to be stubborn with my goals. I will continue to work hard, be kind, stay humble and laugh often. I will continue to keep trying to make the most out of my everyday. And I will continue to believe that life has a funny way of always working out. 

Here's to an answering new year. What's your favorite new year quote?
Emily

1 comment:

  1. I am in love with that quote! Hope 2015 is great for you! xo

    Enter to win $50 dollar of store credit to White Plum today on the blog!

    Michaela || The Monogrammed Midwesterner

    ReplyDelete