Thursday, January 29, 2015

Snack Attack with Reese's Spreads!


Healthy snacks are a necessity for me at school. To get through cram-packed days with (way too many) lunches on the go I turn to snacks to keep me fueled to finish all my work. I've definitely gotten in a rut of the same choices, a Chewy granola bar, goldfish or pretzels, so when I got this jar of goodness I was in for a treat! I'm a big sucker for apples and peanut butter but this stuff is a-m-a-z-i-n-g! It has that classic Reese's taste all in a spread! I love it as a quick afternoon snack or a healthier dessert alternative! It has the same amount of calories as my normal peanut butter but with an added chocolatey taste! The pairings are seriously endless - apples, pretzels, bread you name it! Head to your local grocery store and snag this spread up!

What's your choice of snack?
Emily

*I received these products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes

4 comments:

  1. I'm adding this on my list of things to buy when I come back to the US :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've seen that as an alternative to Nutella, and a lot of people say they like it better because it has more peanut butter and a smidge less chocolate!
    xx, Mikkaela
    The Southwestern Prepster

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's actually a really good comparison! It definitely is more peanut-buttery! Love it!!!

      Delete