Friday, January 30, 2015

#FridayFinds: Links I'm Loving


Cheers to another fast week! The first full week back to school felt super long but, as always, sped right through! It helps to have some exciting plans for Friday night to look forward to! Tonight, the roommates and I are taking to the town to visit the local art galleries! Some good food, some good art and some dressed up friends are right up my alley! Below are some of the links on my radar this week from J.Crew New Arrivals to 15 beautiful cities to a heart warming video of two first graders. I hope you enjoy these links and your Friday plans!

{Link} // Gotta start off with the best! J.Crew released their Spring arrivals this week and it seems to be the light at the end of the snowy tunnel! I'm lusting over these slim cargo pants {here}, they've put a spin on the classic baseball tee {here} and this sequined dress is my favorite piece of the whole collection {here}! Check it out!

{Link} // The 15 Places You Should Add to your Travel List. This article caught my attention this week and I'm definitely adding some of these places onto my never-ending wanderlust list. Fun fact: Milan made it to #6!

{Link} // Gasp! Kate Spade Saturday is closing up shop in 2015. Can't say I didn't see it coming but I can say that I am going to be sad. So do pay your respects and add some items to your shopping bag to forever remember this kitchy branch of KS!

{Link} // Whoop whoop! Look out! Disney is introducing it's first Latina princess! While she doesn't have her own feature film, she will star in a television series called Sophia the First. I applaud you Disney!

{Link} // These two first graders are absolutely adorable. What Vincent does for his best friend with cancer is truly heartwarming. Take a look for yourself!

Cheers!
Emily


No comments:

Post a Comment