Friday, January 9, 2015

#FridayFinds: Links I'm Loving


This Friday Find is going to be a little different. Today I'm throwing down some of my favorite links I've stumbled upon over the past week. So take a break on this Friday to click around and check out some of these treasures!

{Link} // Ann Taylor's resort line has me dreaming of Roman excursions. Their interview with the Style Line and Travelocity editors make me want to book a flight today!

{Link} // If you haven't gotten your calendar yet for the 2-0-1-5 it's time to get on it. With 50% off at Barnes and Noble you now have no excuse!

{Link} // Speaking of sales! Gap has 75% off right now and I'm lusting over this color blocked sweater!

{Link} // I've been a major Pinterest addict over the break. This head-turning hair inspo has me searching for a pop concert to try it out!

{Link} // I've finally fallen in love with the layered necklace trend and now I'm hooked. These minimalist necklaces from Pull and Bear are absolutely gorgeous.

Happy Friday!
Emily


2 comments:

  1. Those necklaces are SO cute! I wish they were still in stock :(

    Michaela || The Monogrammed Midwesterner

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am totally obsessed with Pinterest-y stuff. I am getting a dip dyed head, soon!

    Noor's Place

    ReplyDelete