Friday, January 23, 2015

#FridayFinds: Links I'm Lovin'


Wow I really can't believe it's Friday! I'm pretty sure I say this every week but the 4 day week was a especially fast and I'm okay with that! This Friday's links are killer and I'm really obsessed with all of them. Click around and see if you're digging them as much as I am!

{Link} // If you haven't seen the Maroon 5 "Sugar" music video you need to get on it. Click the link and fall in love with Maroon 5 (and Adam Levine) all over again. 

{Link} // Need your cute-fix this Friday? These photos of a baby elephant seeing the beach for the first time will make your heart melt. No really.

{Link} // I bought this sweater in the Vibrant Flame color over break and I am definitely over-wearing it. It's a shear knit with a great neck and it's longer length is super flattering. Plus there are high side slits giving it a little extra edge. Get it while it's on sale!

{Link} // Lingerie giving back? This is one of the coolest things I have stumbled across. This brand trains household women to sew in Colombia allowing these mothers to support themselves and their children. Not only are these pieces philanthropic but they're absolutely beautiful! Splurge a little on these, you won't regret it.

{Link} // I first came across Kayla Itsines on Instagram and decided to do a little research. She is an Australian fitness model who has a 12 week workout program with insane results. Every transformation is incredible and I'm saving up to dish out the money for her miracle-workouts!

Happy Friday!
Emily


2 comments:

  1. Maroon 5's "Sugar" video just makes me smile so much - love it! Great list!
    xx, Mikkaela
    The Southwestern Prepster

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great list! I loved the little elephant pictures :) SO CUTE ;)

    ReplyDelete