Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Battling the Cold with these Winter Must Haves!


I've definitely lucked out in Memphis with some far from freezing temperatures but I've been living out my white winter dreams through my friends in the northern part of the country.  There have been some absolutely beautiful snowy photos but I'm more than happy to enjoy them solely via screen! For those of you who are right in the thick of this winter storm I hope you've got the gear to make it through! I put together all of the pieces on my Winter Lust list from these super affordable Old Navy gloves {here} to this to-die-for green cocoon coat from J.Crew {here}. Battling the cold weather is all about layering, so what a great excuse to buy it all! Check out the direct links to these pieces {here}!

What's on your list of winter must haves?
Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment