Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Plucked from Pinterest: Holiday Edition!

I always get so wrapped up in finals at school that I genuinely forget all of the holiday festivities going on around me! Trapped in a library for hours on end doesn't give me the time to scout out the best Christmas lights in a car packed with blankets, hot chocolate and my parents' holiday tapes. So to get myself in the holiday spirit (and to take a break from studying) I took to Pinterest! Here are some of my recent holiday pins!


Christmas is the perfect time for plaid and I am head-over-heels for the latest plaid pants trend! Find the pin to these swoon-worthy pants {here}!


I love creative and festive wrapping paper. Look how simple yet chic these gifts are! Want to know exactly how to do it? Check out the pin {here}!


These peppermint cookie dough bars have me absolutely drooling. I always get into a baking kick around the holidays and right now, these babies are first on my list! Recipe {here}!


Ban.do keeps the sparkle all year round and this photo doesn't disappoint. It would look great as a print framed above a mantle to make for some glittery holiday decor or set it as your desktop background and bring some cheer to your computer! Check out the pin {here}!


I'm loving this photo especially. It perfectly captures the holidays: warm, festive clothes with the yearly tree confusion. Love it. See this holiday pin {here}!


Here's to getting in the holiday spirit!
Emily

P.S. There are two cheesy puns in this post. Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment