Thursday, December 4, 2014

My Style in a Living Room + Modani


Recently, I was challenged by Modani, a modern furniture store {website here} to channel my fashion sense into a living room! Of course I'm up for the challenge and I'm excited to show you another side of my design taste! You can see all of the links to these pieces {by clicking here}!

When I started, I imagined this living room in a loft with white walls, high ceilings, light wood floors and a large window. Definitely channeled my dream New York City loft! If I were designing the interiors of my own apartment I'd want bright pops of color and pattern mixing, just like I style my clothes! I love statement pieces, eclectic decorations and art.

I started styling this room around this amazing modern silver sofa {others here}. There are so many ways that you could style this, either chic and simple or, like I did, with other quirky and bold items. Next, I paired it with this brilliant orange chair and once I added the pop-art canvas and then it was just adding the final touches! I love the bright pillows and the smaller accessory items for this industrial bookcase. The yellow light fixture and side table compliment the canvas and the zebra rug was a no-brainer! I really love how bright, colorful and eclectic this living room is. Can I have this for a New York Apartment?!

What do you all think of this design? Where would your dream living room be?
Emily


1 comment:

  1. i'd love to have a sofa like this in my living room anytime.
    Noor's Place

    ReplyDelete