Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Keeping it Simple with Free People







{Dress // Free People (similar, similar), Sandals // Nine West (similar, similar) , Purse // Cole Haan (similar)}

High 70's is something that I definitely can't complain about. Nor can I complain about the breezy dresses that are coming with it. We decided to explore a little bit yesterday and with a few hours of walking around, my favorite Free People dress came in for the win. A simple effortless slip dress is something everyone needs and FP has it on lockdown. I bought this dress a few years ago and it's seen everything from concerts to formals to art galleries. I'm loving the FP layered style but I'm not sure if I'm gutsy enough to pull it off yet. For now, I'll just admire their Instagram {dying over these looks} from afar and keep it super simple with a pair of metallic sandals that never let me down. There's something to say about investing in a great brand of sandals. I love my Target knockarounds from my post yesterday {view here} but these ones really step up the quality a notch and last longer than just one season. I'd say the same goes for a go-to cross body. You can never go wrong with a simple metallic that fits all of your essentials. 

Roaming around we came across this not-so hidden gem of the Ringling family art collection. Their gallery was absolutely beautiful, not to mention the incredible art that was inside! Follow along with what I saw over on my Instagram @emilyanddot {link here} where you can see more pictures of this pink palace and my pink sunburn!

Loving it!
Emily

P.S. Had to include the brother on this post because this kid keeps me on my fashion toes. 


1 comment:

  1. These pictures are gorgeous! It looks like you could very well be in Spain in the middle of June!

    xo, Sarah | www.sarahsmileblog.com

    ReplyDelete