Monday, December 29, 2014

Dock Days in Florida




{Dress // Springfield (similar here), Shoes // Target (here), Sunglasses // AJ Morgan (here)}

Well I'm definitely already digging our time spent here in Florida. Salty hair and sandy clothes are a cure for absolutely anything and after a busy week of finals, Christmas and the on-set of winter, escaping to Florida was just what we all needed. The weather is absolutely beautiful, the beach is right outside our door and I have a clear schedule for 7 days. Life. Is. Good. A break from school is always great but there's never anything like the relaxation that you get from the beach. I'm more than happy to be here. 

As you know, I'm a sucker for taking photos of anything and everything and I've actually already taken 697 photos in three days (actually laughing out loud). Make sure to follow along on my Instagram @emilyanddot {link right here!} to see everything I'm up to on the trip! These photos were snapped while we were waiting on the grill to fire up last night for dinner. 

Here I'm wearing one of my favorite dresses I snagged from a store while I was abroad in Belgium. It fits similar to my favorite J.Crew Factory dress and there's even a similar color {here, here}! 
I've been running around on the beach in these sandals but honestly, where haven't I worn these? These are $20 Massimo sandals from Target {here} and they're my absolute favorite. No blisters whatsoever and they have stayed together after the cobblestone streets of Europe, outdoor summer concerts and now walking to and from the beach. I'm not lying when I say that I have four more pairs waiting for me in my closet for when I walk right through these. Love them. 
Last but not least, these sunglasses from AJ Morgan {here}. I grabbed these from my favorite vintage store this past summer and I've been obsessed with the entire brand ever since. AJ Morgan isn't vintage but they make reasonably priced ($12!) glasses in all different shapes and colors. Check them out if you haven't heard of them already!

Hope everyone else is having a great rest of their breaks and stocking up on all kinds of goodies with these post-Christmas sales! What are you all doing for break?!
Emily




No comments:

Post a Comment