Monday, November 3, 2014

Twas A Happy Halloween!


Halloween will always be one of my favorite holidays and this weekend lived up to my expectations. In college it turns into a multi-day event but I'm not complaining. Getting the opportunity to pick more than one festive costume is a plus in my book! This past weekend I started out with Wednesday Addams and then the White Rabbit from Alice and Wonderland. Group costumes are always a fun way to have a great time with friends so on Friday I paired with my little as Alice and it definitely was a hit! Dressing up is super fun but we were all pretty tuckered out by Saturday night and settled on the couch to watch a little Hocus Pocus. It definitely was  great Halloween weekend!

What did you dress up as for Halloween?
Emily


No comments:

Post a Comment