Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Spring Shoe Shopping in November?!

Shopping for Spring?

Fall sales are the best and right now, Nordstrom is having a {killer shoe sale}. They have dozens of cute suede booties, leather flats and winter boots that have me drooling. Don't get me wrong, I'm eyeing all of these fall transition pieces however what I really have my eyes on are the sandals. Yes, you heard me right. Fall sales are the best time in the year to get sandals at their cheapest price. Obviously you won't be able to enjoy these babies as soon as they arrive in the mail but it's the time to invest in your spring wardrobe and really get the biggest bang out of your buck! While scouring the sales racks of Nordstrom, online that is, I came across so many spring shoes that I need in my closet! Here are some of my picks!

What do you think about spring shoe shopping in November?!
Emily

                    



2 comments:

  1. SWOON - these shoes are all so perfect! Hey, might as well grab 'em while you can, right? Even if it's "technically" winter ;)

    xo,
    Marissa
    www.makinitwithmarissa.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's what I'm saying! I'll dream of warm weather ordering them!

      Delete