Thursday, November 6, 2014

SheInside Fall Deals!


SheInside is a great online website that has everything from trendy dresses to cozy sweaters to affordable accessories! Right now they're doing an awesome promotion on fall styles! Here's your own VIP pass to this special promotion! Click the link below or {check it out right here}! Use the code "pretg25" and grab these pieces while they're on sale! In this post I've pulled some of my favorite styles featured on their! Right now it's formal season here at school so I'm definitely shopping around for fall dresses. I love the long sleeves on this red dress above as well as the longer floral overlay dress! It's a modern twist on a classic silhouette and I'm digging it!


Here are my favorite sweaters from the collection! These are perfect for long nights spent in the library or even just a coffee run on a brisk day! I'm loving the nautical one in the middle! What do you think?!

Click below to get your hands on these items! Whoo! All about Fall sales!

Have you ever heard of SheInside?!
Emily




No comments:

Post a Comment