Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Just Can't Get Enough: The Carrie Diaries


School has slowed down a little bit since my everlasting midterms. This past week gave me some much needed me-time. Finally! I finally had time to go on daily runs, get off campus and indulge in the ultimate guilty pleasure, Netflix. I've run through all of the seasons offered of my favorites like Gossip Girl, Grey's Anatomy and New Girl and I've gotten a little bored with others like Mad Men and The Office. I spent a lazy day this weekend searching for a new show and I found it: The Carrie Diaries. Ah I'm hooked! It covers the high school life of Carrie Bradshaw, before Sex and the City. It shows her falling in love with Manhattan as she interns at Interview Magazine. It is a little cheesy at times but it's an easy watch and the clothes are amazing! If you haven't seen it yet check it out!

What's your latest Netflix guilty pleasure?
Emily


2 comments:

  1. I've heard great things about this show and I can't wait to watch it once I (hopefully sooner rather than later) get Netflix!

    Hayden
    mylifeashayden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Christmas is coming up! It's one of the best $8 you'll ever spend! Love it!

      Delete