Wednesday, October 1, 2014

September Favorites!

September Favorites


Yet again, another month absolutely flies by. Now that it's the end of the semester, school is completely in gear and a set schedule is now rolling. It's a good feeling to be back in the groove of things but with increasingly busy work days I've had to remember how to juggle it all! These favorites really showcase what I've done to take a timeout and how I battle those hectic mornings after a long night of studying! So here we go, September favorites:

Simple Dresses // This summer I made it a point to stock my closet with a handful of easy-to-throw-on dresses. It allows me to get dressed in a total of .2 seconds in the morning and look totally put together. My go-to stores for these dresses are ASOS and J.Crew Factory, plus they always have great deals! Check out J.Crew Factory right now for {this navy dress} on sale!

Scarves // I wrote a post earlier {here} about my love for scarves and let me tell you, it's real. They easily spice up any oversized tshirt or pair easily with simple dresses like the one above. They make getting ready and looking stylish super easy in the morning and I am oh so thankful for that!

New Girl // Now we're talking breaks. New Girl has been my favorite break lately. The Sit-Com aspect lets me watch a short 30-minute episode without the urge to continue procrastinating because of a last minute cliff-hangar. Zooey Deschanel is so hilarious and quirky and can you say style icon?

Brooks Ghost // I recently bought these shoes over the summer because I quite literally ran through my other pair. I've come to find that running gives me another great (and more productive) option for a study break. Just a thirty minute run allows me to clear my mind, break a little sweat and get back to the grind. Feeling healthy never felt so good!

Camelbak // This has been attached to me by the hip lately and it's definitely a good thing. You really can't get enough water! Once I made a conscious effort to drink a little more I saw an immediate response in my skin and even alertness. Sipping throughout class keeps me awake and while studying keeps me from crunching on other snacks! Also, what's a Camelbak without a monogram. Grab decals {here, made by one of my friends!} to throw on it and make it your own!

What were your September favorites for the month? Did any of these make your list?
Emily

                              

2 comments:

  1. I've been trying to drink more water too, I use a water bottle but maybe I'll move over to the camelbak, they seem so convenient. I think the key is having it around you all the time

    Miche from Buttons and Birdcages

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That really is the key! Cute water bottles help out with wanting to keep them around!

      Delete