Friday, October 31, 2014

#FridayFinds: This Video Will Have You Booking a Plane to Paris


I mentioned earlier this week that I was having some serious wanderlust and this video definitely hasn't helped. I got to spend a day in Paris this past summer and boy did it leave me wanting more, I'm talking years more, in that glorious city. Take a second on this Friday to, well, take yourself away. Or start working towards planning your next trip to this unbelievable city.

The pictures below were taken during my visit this summer and it looks like for now, these picture will have to do. Oh boy do I miss it though!





Au revoir!
Emily


2 comments:

  1. Ah, that's it, I want to go immediately!

    Mina | Cream Coloured Ponies

    ReplyDelete
  2. See! I'm ready to book a flight after this one!

    ReplyDelete