Friday, October 17, 2014

#FridayFinds: Reese Witherspoon's 73 Questions


Vogue is absolutely killing it with these 73 question videos and their recent feature with Reese Witherspoon makes me swoon. Her house is so cozy and refreshing and she just oozes charisma. Her peppy personality, chic style and humble answers will only make you fall in love with her even more. In the video you see her 8 lb Oscar, a flip on a trampoline, and her face light up when she answers questions about her children. If I could have dinner with any celebrity it would be Reese and her lasagna.

Hope everyone has a peppy Friday!
Emily


2 comments:

  1. I have always loved Resse but this video makes me love her so much more! Plus her house is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Totally agree. I'd die to have that house!!

      Delete