Saturday, October 11, 2014

Feeling Fall Linkup!



Truly so many fall posts and so little time! Today's post is actually a link up! Thanks to Carrie from {Carrie on Blogs} today's post is actually a link up! And! It's all about my favorite fall trends and highlighting scarves!

So I really can't say it enough but scarves are the best! Here's a look at one of my favorites in my ever-growing collection! It looks great paired with a white tshirt but I also love matching it with a black and white striped tee for a little different look! With the chillier weather coming in I can't wait to throw it over top of some camel sweaters or to brighten up a khaki trench!

Here are some questions for the link up!

1. What's your favorite fall trend?
Right now it's definitely felt hats. I love this retro look and it's courageous but when it's pulled off well it's such a fun statement!

2. What is your favorite fall Starbucks drink?
Chai tea is my favorite all year round. I've already switched over to hot chai and at Starbucks I'll ask for a touch of vanilla added to really give it a cozy taste.

3. If you could only wear one pair of boots for this whole fall season, which pair would they be?
Oh this is tough! Right now I've been wearing my Ariat cowboy boots a lot! I guess it's the southern in me. I love the look with dresses and a girly necklace or tucked into jeans with a flowy top! I'm planning on pairing them with some brown tights once it gets a little chillier outside!

4. What is your favorite fall activity?
Football! One of the reasons why fall is my favorite is because it's college football season. Coming from an SEC hometown it's definitely in my blood. Dressing up, tailgating and cheering on the Cats will always be one of my favorite things!

Hope you enjoyed my fall link up! What are your answers to these questions?!
Emily

16 comments:

  1. So cute! I love the scarf! Glad you joined the link-up!

    Michaela || The Monogrammed Midwesterner

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are completely right, scarves are the best! I love your outfit so much! I'm so happy you joined our linkup!

    xoxo
    Carrie
    http://carrieonblogs.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank ya ma'am! And thanks for reaching out for the linkup!

      Delete
  3. I love that scarf! And felt hats are such a fun fall trend... not sure if I can pull them off myself though!
    xo, Scarlett
    The Trendy Chick

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm definitely trying to get the courage to wear one but it's in the back of my closet whenever I do! You should too!

      Delete
  4. Your outfit is so incredibly cute! I should try a felt hat - not sure how it would look on me but I love them on other people! Thanks so much for joining us in the link-up :)
    xoxo, Jamie
    http://www.thefashionnewcomer.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah it's all worth a try! Thanks for the opportunity Jamie!

      Delete
  5. Love your outfit! The print on the scarf is adorable!! Chai tea lattes are also my absolute favorite, but I've never tried it with vanilla! I'll have to try that next time :) Thank you so much for participating in the link-up!! Xoxo, Laura
    http://insaneandplain.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! A Starbucks barista surprised me with it one time and I've been hooked ever since! Thanks for having the linkup Laura!

      Delete
  6. I found your blog through the link-up, but I. am. in. love. I just bookmarked your page and can't wait to read more!

    Marissa // www.makinitwithmarissa.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh! Thanks so much Marissa! Always good to hear!

      Delete
  7. You are so cute! This outfit is perfection!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Replies
    1. Thanks Mina! Forever 21!! They have such great scarves for super affordable prices!

      Delete