Thursday, October 30, 2014

Easy and Cute Halloween Costumes!


Whoop whoop! Tomorrow is Halloween! This holiday has always been one of my favorites. Who doesn't love a chance to dress up?! My only problem with Halloween is that the costumes can get a little risqué, especially on a college campus, and to be honest, I'm not about that. Flashback to Mean Girls and the quote, "In girl world, Halloween is the one day a year when a girl can dress up like a total slut and no other girls can say anything else about it." Well to be totally honest, here are my thoughts on that: False.

Just because it's Halloween it still doesn't give you an opportunity to dress any more raunchy than you would normally. I will never truly understand the logic on that. What I like to opt for are easy DIY costumes that are memorable and cute! This year I'm going as Wednesday Addams, Madeline and then for a group costume I am the white rabbit alongside the Red Queen and Alice! Here are some other ideas that are both easy and cute! Just use some of your clothes you already have in your closet or throw on some fun makeup!

  •  Burglar
  • Alice in Wonderland
  • Mary Poppins
  • Where's Waldo
  • Lumberjack
  • Scarecrow
  • Flight Attendant
  • Dorothy from the Wizard of Oz
  • Jackie O
  • Your favorite 90's tv show character!


What are you dressing up as for Halloween?
Emily


2 comments:

  1. Oh I LOVE that Mary Poppins costume!

    Mina | Cream Coloured Ponies

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it too! It would be such a great couples costume with a chimney sweep!

      Delete