Monday, October 20, 2014

Cute Cases for the Newest iPhone 6!

Put a Case on it! iPhone 6 Cases!


Yesterday I moved on up in the world and upgraded to an iPhone 6, saying goodbye to my trusty iPhone 4. We'd been through a lot but after two years, a non-functioning power button and constant glitching it was time for a much needed change. Unfortunately the store was completely sold out of all of the iPhone 6's in stock so I have about a week to wait before I get mine in the mail. Honestly I'm completely happy waiting because this gives me enough time to get a case! Let's be serious. I don't trust myself to have a vintage 4 for a few days without a case let alone the newest version so this is a much needed delay. Here's the only issue: because the iPhone 6 is pretty new the case options are at a minimum. In the store there were some great hefty industrial options but I'm not quite sure that truly fits my style so it was off to the internet!. After about an hour of scouring I did find a few options that are great to keep my phone both secure and add a little personality. I think I've decided on the case below {from Society6} but I've got a few more days before I have to make up my mind. Can't wait to get my hands on it!


Have you found any great cases for the new iPhone 6? I'd love suggestions or reviews!!!
Emily






8 comments:

  1. These are so cute. Now if only I had an iphone 6..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh that's always the struggle! They come out way too fast! Glad you like the cases!

      Delete
  2. I tripped and fell the other day, and my iPhone shattered. So, I'd really like an iPhone 6. Or a screen that works, lol. Kate Spade is seriously the cutest, but I absolutely love my Mophie case right now, because it's an external battery!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh goodness that is my absolute nightmare! I'll have to check out Mophie! I hadn't heard of that! Thanks Zoe!

      Delete
  3. Such cute cases! I wish I was up for an upgrade, but alas, I'm stuck with my 5s for the time being.

    xo Julie | Cap and Gown Style

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The 5s is definitely still pretty new! I was feeling really retro with my 4!

      Delete
  4. Oooo.... these are all super duper cute! I like the floral one in the very middle! Thanks for sharing :-)

    Marissa // www.makinitwithmarissa.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful case - I always love Kate Spade cases.

    Mina | Cream Coloured Ponies

    ReplyDelete