Wednesday, September 10, 2014

What You Should Know About Apple's New Products


So I'm a super nerd when it comes to the Apple releases. Every summer I set aside the day to watch the Apple Worldwide Developers Conference and I am absolutely shameless about this. Needless to say, yesterday my eyes were peeled on the release of Apple's new digs! I'm all about the added pixels in the screens and faster processing however right now I'm going to break it down to the top three things you should know about Apple's new releases!

1. A bigger iPhone!
Yep, it's finally happening. Apple has released two phone sizes, the first iPhone 6 has a casual 4.7" screen and the new larger version, the iPhone 6 Plus is 5.5". While the iPhone 6 has 1 million pixels, the Plus has 2 million. I can't wait to get my hands on that display! These new phones are slimmer and more rounded on the edges calling for a new collection of cases. While the iPhone 6 has 1 million pixels, the Plus has 2 million! The phones have a newly enhanced camera fit with image-stabilization. Hello bloggers!

2. Apple Watch
The thing we've all been waiting for! So yes, the rumors have all been true, the apple watch is a thing however it is much more attractive than I had expected. With the release of products like google glass I had expected the Apple Watch to be clunky and, honestly, dorky yet this product is sleek just like the rest of their line of gadgets. It comes with multiple interchangeable bands with a variety of faces from aluminum to gold! It is worked by swiping the screen of the face to access your apps. It has functions including GPS and works similar to a FIT band in that it can record your heart rate, activity and calories consumed. Sweet!

3. Apple Pay
This function is intended to eliminate the use of credit cards. It lets you carry out transactions over your phone or watch! Seriously, how cool is that? Essentially it allows you to pay for goods without sharing your credit card, address or other personal information with the merchant. Apple is taking over the world!

Well, I hope this Sparknotes guide to Apple's new products helped you out in the world of tech! It's always good to know what's going on in this industry and especially with the big tycoon's like Apple. I know my eye is on these products, especially that new and improved larger iPhone!

What do you think of Apple's new changes?
Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment