Thursday, September 18, 2014

The Fam's Coming to Town!



The Fam comes tomorrow! The Fam comes tomorrow! So sorry for the low-qual snapchat screenshot but this photo fits my feelings exactly! Eeep! I'm so excited. This weekend at school is Parent's Weekend and it's the first time in three years that my family is going to be able to make it! This is a big deal guys! It really is a treat when I get to go home to visit family during the semester however getting to show them around my school and most importantly around Memphis is going to be a blast! There's so many things I have on the agenda from visiting Sun Studios to Stax Records to Jerry's Snowcones to Central Barbecue to Mud Island I can't wait to get started.

One more day till the fam hits the town!
Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment