Friday, September 19, 2014

#FridayFinds: Lauren's Svenstrup's Gorgeous Apartment


Last week, Lauren Svenstrup from {Studio Sven} opened up her home for Apartment Therapy and it's one of my favorites I've seen in a while. Lauren is an interior designer out of the Chicago area and some of her past projects are absolutely to die for. Of course her house was going to be the same eclectic, bright and bold design. 

I've added some pictures from her Apartment Therapy tour below but check out {this link to see all of Lauren's amazing home}!


I'm definitely lusting after this shower curtain. Simple but the vintage florals add a beautiful pop of color.


All of the big bold accents in her house mix together so beautifully as do her bright and darker colors. This great mix is definitely shown here, her bedroom is so cozy.


Talk about some inspiration. I would love to work at a desk space like this. I've had my eyes on lucite desk chairs forever. That's definitely one of the first things I'm getting when I have my own place!

What do you think of Lauren's bold apartment?
 Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment