Friday, September 26, 2014

#FridayFinds: The Carters Killed It!


So if you know me, you'd know I'm a huge Beyoncé fan. Well, I mean, how could you not be? But this  video just magnified my love for the Carters 10-fold. This is their final performance of their last concert on their On the Run Tour. Really though, can you say power-couple? Not only did they kill it throughout the entire tour but this last song gave me goosebumps. Their home videos put those summer divorce rumors to shame and put a smile on my own face looking at baby Blue Ivy! Take a rest on this Friday and watch this killer performance.

So much love for the Carters,
Emily

2 comments:

  1. I saw this the other day and absolutely loved it! I've always thought Beyoncé was super fierce and that her and Jay-Z were cute, but I was never a huge fan. That is, until I saw this. I literally fell in love with the both of them. Not to mention, they have a pretty great life going for them!

    Thanks for sharing love!

    Xo, Rach
    Seashells + Sparkles
    seashellsandsparkles.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh they have a great life and you really get to see how their family goes beyond all the glamour and fame in the home video!

      Delete