Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Fall Means Leaves, Chai and Scarves!!!

Fall Scarves Under $15!

It's that time of year again, no really! It's the second day of Fall! I love that the brisk weather is setting in, football is now my Saturday afternoons, Chai is always on the table and the scarves are coming out of storage! Scarves are one of the beauties of fall. They easily accessorize outfit and also switch up your  clothing options. A simple white tshirt is completely transformed with a plaid scarf and no one will remember your outfit repeat next week when you pair it with solid red one! 

This is one of my favorite scarves that I own. I got it as a present from my brother and it is my school colors! Perfect to pair with a dress for tailgating!


I am a self-proclaimed scarf addict but with cute scarves so cheap why wouldn't I be? Check out these super affordable options from {Charming Charlie} and {Forever 21}! They're all under $15! Grab a few and spruce up tomorrow's outfit, and the next day and the next day! 

Are you a scarf person? Where do you find affordable scarves?
Emily

                     
                      
                     

4 comments:

  1. Scarves are basically my favorite accessory! I started wearing them in Caen recently, and I'm in love. I might have to stock up on them here in France... :) These are really great finds!

    xo,
    Zoe | La Vie en Zoe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should definitely stock up abroad! I studied in France and Belgium this summer and definitely scoured the markets to find one of a kind picks! They're such a great statement and conversation piece!

      Delete