Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Am.bi.tion.


I'm really starting this week off on the right foot. Well, maybe with a little bit less sleep than I should but otherwise I'm super driven on this usually extra-draggy Tuesday. Last night I stayed up researching internships for this summer. There's so much time between then and now but it's never too early to get on the ball with these things. And you know what? There's no better feeling than feeling on the ball

It's so easy to get overwhelmed with classes, homework, and activities but having those moments when you're on top of everything is truly a gift. I wrote a post a few weeks ago about {setting goals for a new semester}. For me, this is where a lot of my drive and ambition comes from. Knowing that I have these great plans for the future keeps me on track when I need a little extra umph. 

What keeps you all working hard? 
Emily

P.S. Fun fact, I made this image as a background for my computer. It looks great fit to screen or also centered with a white background!

1 comment:

  1. Great post. I am feeling so productive this week, partially because I am looking to the future and staying motivated. XO, Nicole @ empirestyles.com

    ReplyDelete