Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Plucked From Pinterest 8.14!

Oh I'm at it again! So many bright prints have been flowing down my Pinterest page lately and I'm loving it! Here are some of the magnificent things that have caught my eye lately!


This mix and match bedding is amazing. From the headboard to the ikat pillows to that bedspread. This would be so easy to do and easily brighten any room!


Oh, don't get me started on this dress. This is Emily and Dot perfection. Need!


What a great way to liven up blank wall space. I'm thinking a DIY is in my future and soon!


Tory is my girl. These are simply beauties.


Funfetti cake is my favorite so why didn't I think of this?! Softbatch funfetti sugar cookies are next in the oven. Yum!

What are some of the things that have sparked your interest on Pinterest (*ha) the past few days?!
Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment