Friday, August 1, 2014

Looking Back on Instagram!

I love Instagram. It's definitely my favorite social media site (oh, I love blogger of course!) but I've always been one of those people who is constantly snapping photos of the things around me. I like being able to remember little moments or the little things I saw that made me smile and Instagram is such an easy and instant way to show these photos to all of my friends and followers! I thought I would showcase a few of my recent Instagram photos and give you a little insight behind them! 



This is probably the best example of why I love taking photos. It's all about seeing the little beauties around you like these gorgeous yellow daisies by the sidewalk or this awesome sign on the way into the book store. Gotta love it. 


A lot of this summer has been characterized by the big move from my childhood home at the very beginning. *Tear So what does this mean? Weeks of picking out and painting rooms and searching for the perfect antique side table for my room!

Despite my fairly preppy style and love of things like straighteners and nail polish I'm a total outdoors addict. I just can't get enough and summer has let me live this addiction out to the fullest. I'm taking full advantage while I've got the time!


Here are some of the other typical summer things that I'm lovin. A few tennis matches, sparklers and a Cook Out milkshake. 


The recent purchases! A.J. Morgan sunnies, Swedish Hasbeens and Emily Giffin books. Loving them all! 


If you don't follow me already, you definitely should {Emily's Instagram right here}!

Leave your Instagram name below and I'd love to check your pictures out!
Emily

5 comments:

  1. Love your photos and your blog! Bookmarked & followed!

    Instagram: http://www.instagram.com/FarmaSarah
    Blog: http://www.itsacurlsworld.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Checked out your blog and I love it! The layout is so refreshing!

      Delete
  2. Hey Emily, I loved all your instagram pictures!! I also just wanted to let you know that I nominated you for the Liebster Award (see my post for more details :) I hope to see your post!!

    Tianna
    dressed-to-a-ti.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah thank you so much! I'll put it up tomorrow!!! Eeeep!

      Delete
  3. There are numerous unmistakable locales that give different sorts of formats and examples for the picture that should be posted at different online networking. These instruments can be utilized for the picture creation which can be both important and alluring. visit us

    ReplyDelete