Thursday, August 7, 2014

#FridayFinds: The International Best-Dressed List is Out!












*Cue the angels singing, the Vanity Fair International Best Dressed List is out and it is hot! I always love scanning through those glossy pages of VF to see if any of my favorites made the cut. Also, talk about some serious style inspiration! I've got to give it to 'em, Vanity Fair nailed it this year and the list could not have been better curated! Click the link below and catch a glimpse of some of the stars, professionals and royals who made the list! 

                                     

Here are some of my favorites from the  2014 Best-Dressed list!


Emma Watson


Emmy Rossum


Cate Blanchett


Lupita Nyong'o

Who were some of your favorites this year?

Emily

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
P.S. In other news!

Check out the new link in my side bar for Corbin's blog {The Classy South}! She has the most adorable fashion posts and I absolutely love her blog layout! Click on over to get some style inspiration! 


2 comments:

  1. I loved reading the best dressed list and totally agree with your choices! I love Emma Watson's style...Another style icon I love that you didn't mention is Olivia Palermo! Great post XO, Nicole @ www.empirestyles.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE Emma Watson! I also love Victoria Beckham now and Miroslava Duma.

    xo

    ReplyDelete