Wednesday, August 27, 2014

First Day of Classes!


Oh goodness we're at it again! First day of classes start today! My alarm went off right at 7:00 and I would be lying if I said I had the energy that I did on my first day of freshman year classes. It was rough. Despite my difficulty getting up this morning there are so many things to be excited about for this year. I'm living with a group of my best friends, Rush is gearing up, I am truly passionate about all of my extra-curricular activities that I'm involved in and I'm so excited about my classes. Really! Going into Junior year (WHAT?!) my classes are now focused around what I really do like. Oh the joys of growing old! But Marketing and Management have me pumped for this semester and that's something to be excited about on the first day!

I'm all about being 10 minutes early to class so this post is going to be a little short today because I gotta run! Here's to a great semester ahead!

Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment