Friday, July 11, 2014

Sizzling Summer Sales!


Hope everyone's weekend is moving along swimmingly! Mine was spent yesterday (mostly) at the pool and it was oh so heavenly! To wrap my Friday up, I got to spend the end of the day scouring the mall with all of the incredible sales going on. Summer sales are one of those "little things" and I'm taking full advantage of it! Yesterday, I ended up getting back into the car with four dresses and one top from one of my favorite brands, Kensie, totaling around $100. What. A. Steal! All of these pieces came from Macy's but that was only one of the handful of stores that are offering amazing discounts right now.

Here's a list of places to get you started on your shopping spree!

One // J.Crew, 40% off Final Sale with "SHOPMORE"

Two // Gap, up to 75% 

Three // Banana Republic, up to 50% off sale styles and 40% full-priced styles

Four // Old Navy, jeans and dresses starting at 10%

Five // Madewell, 40% off Final Sale with "HIGHSUMMER"

Six // Modcloth, 50% off sale styles

Seven // Anthropologie, extra 20% off sale with "BUZZ20"

Eight // Macy's, extra 25% off Clearance


Hope you have as much luck as I did!
Emily

P.S. Check out my sidebar! I spiced it up a little bit with a new "About Me" layout and personalized labels! I'd love to hear what you all think! 

No comments:

Post a Comment