Monday, July 28, 2014

Prepping for Fall with Boden!

Prepping for Fall with Boden

The {Boden} catalogue showed up on my doorstep a week ago and ever since I saw the front cover I've been seriously lusting. I've been a fan of Boden from afar for years, mainly because I always thought the clothes were too Mom-y for me and also because of the price tags, but after this new Fall catalogue I'm going to have to take the plunge!

To me, Boden is the grown up version of my childhood closet. It's all the knitted prints and patterns I wore as a child with older silhouettes and hemlines. Gosh it's all so cute and they have so many amazing transitional pieces. All of their styles are simple statements that ooze that easy British style. The catalogue definitely has me craving London right now!

Currently, on my list of wants are one of their printed trenches as well as {these} pumps. I never thought I'd say it but these Leopard print Mary Janes are replacing the J.Crew Etta pumps on my Christmas List. (*gasp) This is only the tip of the iceberg for my list of bookmarked favorites for my Back to School wardrobe.

Have you heard of Boden before? What pieces are you lusting after?

Emily

                              

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for introducing me to Boden! I am in LOVE! It's all so girly and fun.. I love all of the polka dots, and the dresses, and well.. pretty much everything!
    xx-
    Cathleen
    Classy Cathleen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad I could introduce you to them! Love their quirky yet classic clothes!

      Delete