Monday, July 7, 2014

Loving Olivia P's Wedding Look?


I've have been completely obsessed with Olivia Palermo ever since I saw her on The City ages ago. She has absolutely impeccable style and always exudes class and elegant beauty. She's definitely one of my favorite style icons and I love seeing all the looks she puts together.

If you didn't already know, she recently got married to her longterm boyfriend, and model, Johannes Hueble. The wedding itself was not a surprise but what was, however, was her gown… well, lack there of! OP stepped out into her intimate ceremony in a light cashmere sweater, white shorts and full tulle skirt. She added her "something blue" with a pair of Manolo Blahniks and kept her makeup simple and her hair tied back into a loose pony tail.

With incredible looks everyday from Olivia, I was ready for a wedding dress with a simple silhouette and small detailing, one of her classic hair looks with her hair down in waves and a pop of color in her lip.


As usual, this fashion icon turned heads on her wedding day with her choice but it did not blow me away like I had expected it too. They were all impeccable pieces but were they truly wedding worthy? I had expected her to take a less drastic twist on a traditional dress and I'm not sure I'm totally in love with her choice. What do you all think? 

In the end, the only thing that truly matters is that Miss OP was happy on her big day and after six years these two look like the absolutely perfect (and stylish) couple and I wish them a beautiful life together.

But I do have to ask:

Did you like OP's wedding outfit choice?

Emily

2 comments:

  1. YES! She looked fabulous! I love how she was original.. Now, is that something I would wear for my wedding? probably not.. But props to her for being original!
    xx-
    Cathleen
    Classy Cathleen

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's exactly how I feel as well! I'll stick to a traditional gown and let her win in originality!

    ReplyDelete