Sunday, July 20, 2014

HELP! To Grow or Not to Grow, That is the Question!


SOS! I'm enlisting your help for a question that's been bugging me now for weeks! Early this spring I chopped all my hair off. I was ready for a change and decided to go for it, cutting it into a bob. Now it's getting towards the end of summer, I'm in need of a haircut and now the inevitable question comes up, 

"keep it short or grow it out"?!

I like how different a bob seems among the rest of my college-aged peers. It always looks styled and put together. It is a tad easier to get ready except for the fact that my wavy hair makes it so I have to blow dry it every morning. To me, long hair is able to look more elegant and there are a lot more ways to style it. Plus a pony-tail is always a positive! Ahh I'm stuck!

A plus for me is that my hair grows fairly quickly. In a year it would be as long as the photo on the right, however the part that I absolutely hate is that awkward stage! You know what I'm talking about! It's when the bob is starting to look outgrown, barely reaching your shoulders and even curling, waving and straightening still looks, well, awkward!

These photos below are giving me a little hope of overcoming that awkward stage with some style. But I'm still stuck, grow it out or keep it short?






What do you think I should do? Grow it out or keep it short?!

SOS,
Emily

3 comments:

  1. Personally, I love your hair short!
    xx-
    Cathleen
    Classy Cathleen

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your hair short! xoxo Kate
    longislandprepster.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the suggestions guys! I think I'm going to enjoy it short for a little longer!

    ReplyDelete