Thursday, July 17, 2014

#FridayFinds: The Party Party app!


Of course I am usually dying over the week's Friday Find (hence my longing to share it with you all) but I'm especially obsessed with this one! This week Elsie and Emma over at one of my favorite daily reads {A Beautiful Mess} have unveiled their latest app in the iTunes store, Party Party app!

I loved their first creation, A Beautiful Mess, and all of their photo films and stickers so I was totally down to spend the $.99 to pay for this new one!

OH MY GOSH! Loving it!


{Image from A Beautiful Mess! Check out their blog!}

These girls did it right! The Party Party app is a mini photobooth for your phone! Can't wait to try this out with a big group of girlfriends! It  features a super easy-to-use photo timer for stop motion animation that can be made into gifs like the photo below or classic photo strips like the photo above! It also has tons of filters and photo editing tools to give a vintage or modern flair! I've been having so much fun playing around with this little app!

 photo IMG_2923_zpsfaed94f5.gif

Run, don't walk! Go grab this app now!

What do you all think?!
Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment