Thursday, July 10, 2014

Friday Finds: How Cute is this Mini Model!


So two things:
First: Happy Friday!!
Second: HOW CUTE IS THIS LITTLE BOY?!

Ahh the moment I saw this I swear I was squealing. In this Friday Find a mother dressed up her 4 year old little boy as models from print ads and then had him pose the same. And let me tell you, it's absolutely adorable!! There are 13 photos in the article and each one gets better than the last. If you want to brighten your Friday, this link is sure to put a smile on your face! 

Click on any of the photos here to take you to the original post and get ready to drool from all the adorable-ness!





You bet my kiddies are going to be doing this one day!
Emily

2 comments:

  1. I am literally obsessed with this Insta account - I dieeee over the photos. So so so cute! xoxo

    Annie Reeves (anniereeves.com)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh I know it's so cute! Couldn't help but share! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete