Sunday, July 13, 2014

Currently Craving Crewcuts!



Right now if I could have one wish, it would be to suddenly rewind the years so that I could fit back into a Girls Size 10 and go shopping at J.Crew Crewcuts. I stopped by J.Crew this past weekend {post here} and I was in awe of everything on the Crewcuts racks. Honestly, I think I'd shop more at J.Crew if those clothes were blown up into adult sizes! I'm serious, I was practically drooling! The pom-poms, embroidery, bright florals and pops of neon are absolutely adorable! They have headbands that are mini tiaras, artist graphic tee's to die for {here} and their tiny jewelry is so so cute!


Let's just say that these kids now a days are rocking much cuter looks than what I wore in the 90's days of Barbie overalls! Jealousy is at its peak right now but I'm looking for any opportunity to gift away some of these oh so adorable pip-squeak pieces. Look out, little cousins!



Aren't you just loving these miniature fashionistas! What do you think about J.Crew Crewcuts?

Emily

4 comments:

  1. Crewcuts always has such cute pieces! I can't wait until I have kids (actually, I can) and can dress them up!

    Constance || Prep Northwest

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I know! I'm going to be breaking the bank with all of these adorable little pieces they'll be wearing!

      Delete
  2. Crewcuts is too cute. I'm really too big to fit into any of the clothing, but I still buy lots of the accessories!!

    http://triplex3threat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete