Tuesday, July 15, 2014

All About the Pom Poms!

Pom Poms

Ever since I posted {this post} on Monday about J.Crew Crewcuts and their adorable pom pom styles I've been searching all over the internet for more! I've seen shorts popping up everywhere however I'm way more obsessed with these dresses! The pom poms look so summery, breezy and fun! They add a little bit of whimsy to some simple shirts and skirts and almost provide an accessory in themselves. I am dying over the coral J.Crew embroidered tank! The tank paired with white jeans would look great in the summertime and it could easily transition into fall with a darker wash and a sweater. I've also got my eye on the Asos woven shopper bag as a gift! These pom poms are so cute and give your outfit such a youthful quality! You're sure to receive compliments when you're sporting these around!

What do you think? Do you like these grown-up pom poms or should they be saved just for the kids?

Emily

               
   


1 comment:

  1. I think on some things they are for the kids(;
    But on the other hand...a lot of them are for teens and adults too!
    Like the pompom shorts I'm in loveeeee with ! & the tank tops are so cute, I have to find them!

    {{{Kadasia}}}
    lifeslittlebitsofhappiness.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete