Sunday, June 29, 2014

Make A Splash on the Fourth!

Woot woot! July 4th is almost here which means sweltering temperatures, roadside sparkler buying and American flag bunting galore! I absolutely love this holiday and it is definitely in the running for my favorite because alongside parades, parties and bomb-pops, the Fourth always turns into a lakeside weekend or simply a weekend spent jamming out to All-American anthems by the pool.

This Friday I will be spending my day poolside at the club in this (unfortunately out of stock) Nanette Lepore swim suit from last year! I did look around for a few Red, White and Blue numbers to sport with my American flag towel and Bruce Springsteen playlist and J.Crew has hit it right on the money! I've never been one for the Stars & Stripes bikini, but if you're the girl that's ready to rock it they made their own classy take on it right here! I was surprised myself!

My favorite July 4th looks from their current swim collection are right below! I'm definitely more of a fan of the subtle hints of the USA and I think you can rock just as much American pride in a navy gingham one-piece as you can with a printed flag on a teeny triangle bikini!

Does anyone else have watery plans this Friday and could you see yourself stylin any of these suits?!

    Make a Splash on the 4th!


Getting so excited!
Emily


          
      

No comments:

Post a Comment