Saturday, June 28, 2014

Celebrate the 4th with ModCloth!

Celebrate the 4th with ModCloth!

A few days ago Amy, one of the ModStylists from ModCloth, reached out to me in celebration of their One Year Anniversary of their Plus Sized Collection and asked if I could style their Coach Tour Dress in Navy Stripes. Given that ModCloth is one of my favorite online go-to's I absolutely couldn't resist! ModCloth is definitely one of my favorites because they take retro inspiration and mix it with modern hemlines and classic silhouettes so that every dress looks amazing on any body type. This dress is a perfect example of that, it would look banging on a size two or a size two xl! As soon as I saw it I immediately thought Fourth of July!

I've been looking for a classic July 4th dress and ladies, I think I found it! With the navy stripes and the nautical-inspired collar this throws it all the way back to 1950's patriotic parades and I am lovin' it! To add some more boom to this firecracker dress I paired it with the espadrille-esque Anchors Sashay Wedges in Red. And, to play a little with the patterns I threw together their Red Polka dot Car Cruise Boogie Sunglasses and the Whatever Floats Your Boat Tote in the anchor print. So cute! To keep with this vintage inspired theme I also included some of ModCloth's beauty products, both their cheek rouge and lip stain in a bright rosy red. This look is a modern and summery take on the classic pinup look that ModCloth knows so so well!

All of these gorgeous products are available at the links below. Aren't you absolutely dying over this Fourth ready dress too?! Check out more of their one-of-a-kind dresses over at ModCloth.com and I'm sure you'll fall in love too!

Emily
  

     

No comments:

Post a Comment