Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Trend Spotter: Santorini Style


I am so in love with the blue and white trend that's going on right now.  To begin, I love a pure white dress. I just think it looks so youthful and fresh and it really makes your skin glow! With contrasting blue embroidery and trim, these pieces are truly a summer statement. 



The blue and white immediately makes me think of Santorini, Greece and the contrast of the sparkling blue Aegean. I'm having some serious Wanderlust right now! Take me to the beach with one of these gorgeous dresses and I'd be one happy girl!



Here are some of the dresses that I'm dying to get my hands on! They're absolutely perfect for this beautiful weather!


                   …
...

1 comment:

  1. I'm with you in loving this trend. I keep seeing blue and white everywhere! The perfect color combo for this spring and summer!

    Constance || Prep Northwest

    ReplyDelete