Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Treat Yourself Tuesday



I'm definitely a firm believer in "treat yourself Tuesday". Mondays are especially rough; meetings homework, finishing work left over from the weekend and preparing for the rest of the week. They end up being a complete whirlwind and by the time the work is all done it's time to go to bed. Really, if weeks were to start on Tuesdays I'd be alright with that!

Pick yourself up with a treat. I'm usually pretty good about eating healthy, especially while I'm at school and there are so many options but I let Tuesdays slide a bit. Blue bell ice-cream after lunch? Always. Maybe it's a short Netflix break in the middle of the day or a latte in the morning but I always need to settle down after the Monday rush and get into a steady groove for the rest of the week. There's nothing wrong with taking a little break when you need it. So treat yourself, you deserve it.

Emily

2 comments: